All the team at DartsGear4U understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who provides personal information to us whether by phone, email, written request or by visit to our Website and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal information we collect about you.
1. Who are we?
Bowls4U TA 4U Trading Group is the Data Controller.
Our registered address is 67 – 69 Stafford Street, Wednesbury, WS10 7JX
2. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you (known as “retained data”) to:
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- manage orders for products or services
- send you information via newsletters or other communications
- invite you to take part in surveys and competitions
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- notify you about changes to our service.
In the event that the Company sells or buys any business or assets, we may disclose your retained data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If the Company, or all or substantial proportion of its assets, are acquired by a third party, the retained data held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
The Company may be required to exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. What information do we hold about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
All retained data is proportionate and necessary to enable the Company to meet its aims and objectives and consists of:
- Use for provision of mailings of news and invitations, questionnaires and competitions
- First Name, Last Name and email address.
- Use for processing and managing the sale of products and services
- Name and address, phone number, email address. Web browser type and version; operating system; IP address; a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our Web Site, and the site you exit to.
- With your express consent, passing your enquiry to a third-party supplier
- First Name, Last Name, email address, name and address and telephone number with details of your enquiry.
4. How is Information stored?
All personal data is processed and stored securely by encrypting your data in our websites and restricting access. It is retained for no longer than is necessary considering the reason for which it was first collected.
We would like to send you information about our company and its products; our newsletter and invitations to our events, questionnaires and competitions. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
We may disclose your retained data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you and if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at the address below.
6. Access to your information, use and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address above.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to be forgotten.
You have the right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
You have the right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation).
You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling. This is not an action that we undertake.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 12 below and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to complain to the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
9. Other websites
10. Use of third party Suppliers
We may sometimes contract with third parties for services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of mailings, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
Examples of suppliers include Mailchimp for newsletters and SurveyMonkey for questionnaires.
12. How to contact us
Bowls4U TA 4U Trading Group of 67 – 69 Stafford Street, Wednesbury, WS10 7JX.
Phone: 07753 639920